Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 Best Dressed

So many well dressed celebs! I had a super hard time narrowing down 10 best dressed, but I finally came up with my list. Salma Hayek, had your Gucci gown been made from some softer fabrics, you definitely would have made my list girl! Deciding whether Salma's dress was a hit or miss was probably the hardest decision I've made all day. As far as couples went, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan looked movie star perfect! I just love them!

Sarah Hyland in Dolce & Gabbana

Charlize Theron in Dior (everything from the headband to the shoes just worked.)

Elle Macpherson in Zac Posen

Claire Daines in J Mendel

The back was so gorgeous!

Kristen Wiig in Bill Blass (so effortless!)

Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein (this is how you do simple, the right way!)

Dianna Agron in Giles Deacon

Kate Beckingsale in Roberto Cavalli (definition of va-va-voom!)

Jessica Alba in Gucci

Natalie Portman in Lanvin

Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan in Maria Lucia Hohan